NIH Natcher Conference Center, Bethesda, MD
The 2018 IMAG Futures meeting is where we plan the future for multiscale modeling and analysis of biomedical, biological and behavioral systems. The 2009 IMAG Futures Meeting was seminal in setting the stage for addressing multiscale modeling challenges that can make an impact on biomedical research through the IMAG Multiscale Modeling (MSM) Consortium. This year’s 2018 IMAG Futures Meeting takes a look at how well the 2009 IMAG Futures challenges have been addressed and sets next steps for the MSM. In particular we will focus on new methods to bridge theory-driven models with data-driven models and determine how machine learning can play a role for future impact.
Register now and submit your abstracts at: 2018 IMAG Futures Meeting Registration. Each abstract will require a separate registered presenter. Please remember the email you used to create your registration login, so you can return to your own registration page to update your abstract submission and submit your final posters.
Links to Meeting Information
- Poster Abstracts due March 1, 2018 -- submit your abstracts here
- Posters should be at most 4 ft x 4 ft in size
- Hotel Group Rate Deadline: March 1, 2018 – Link to Hotel Information
- Lunch Orders Deadline: March 14, 2018 – Link to Lunch Order Instructions
- Dinner is limited to the first 90 signed up – Link to Dinner Information