The 9th Image Guided Therapy Workshop will be held on March 14-15, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, One Bethesda Metro Center, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA. Phone: 1.301.657.1234. Hotel reservation can be made here.
The overall goal of this workshop series is to foster a discourse in translational research in image-guided therapy in the NIH-funded community, and to communicate the availability of NCIGT as a national resource for tools and technologies in the field. Similar to previous workshops in this series, attendees include members of academia, industry, and federal agencies interested in image-guided interventions.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a workshop proceedings and made available publicly on the workshop website.
- Tina Kapur, PhD
Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Kristy Brock, PhD
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Tuesday, January 3, 2017: Abstracts submissions open (Easy Chair Conference Management Website)
- Tuesday, February 7th, 2017, 11pm PST: Abstract submission deadline
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017: Acceptance decisions emailed to authors
- Monday, February 20, 2017: Camera ready copies of the abstracts due on the Easy Chair Conference Management Website.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017: Final Program published on website
- Tuesday-Wednesday, March 14-15, 2017: Meeting