AIM is a constantly evolving facility. As microscopes housed here become widely and commercially available, they will be phased out and replaced with the next generation of imaging technology.
- Dualview Inverted Selective Plane Illumination Microscope (DISPIM)
- Instant Structured Illumination Microscope (ISIM)/ Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence SIM (TIRF-SIM)
- Interferometric Photoactivated Localization Microscope (IPALM)
- High throughput single molecule imaging microscope
- Single molecule TIRF/Inclined Illumination Microscope